ELL, Inc. 2008
ELL supports the rights of every child to eat safe foods, to learn in safe environments and to live safer with food allergies and anaphylaxis!
Allergen Ingredient Labels
ELL disseminates mislabeling information to assist consumers in making safer purchase decisions when dealing with food allergies and other special dietary restrictions.
- ELL works to raise awareness of allergen ingredient mislabeling on food products and provides information and assistance to better protect food allergic consumers
- Assists consumers in getting suspected mislabeled food tested by an independent labarotory
- Informs the manufacturer and FDA of a mislabeled food product claim received through its website
- Currently seeking funding to populate a Shared Equipment database of manufacturers not providing voluntary advisory statements on foods processed on the same equipment with other allergens
PAC Food Allergy Safety Program
A national network of certified consultants to deliver the Protect Allergic Children Training Program
- Food allergy safety training in schools, camps and daycare facilities
- Creating a safe home for food allergic families
Promote products that provide added safety for children with food allergies in both social and learning environments
- The Party is at the Safe House entertaining resource guide
- Allergy-Free Cooking at the Safe House cookbook